Message From the President
During this time, the Men’s Club is “cracking on,” as the Brits say.
- For updates on the Club, please look for both eBlasts and the Newsletter, or check the website.
- Please check your junk mail to see if our messages are getting routed to a junk mail folder. You should be able to right click on such a message and choose “Mark as not junk.”
- We are resuming mailing the printed Newsletter to all who paid for this service.
- Please check the Directory to ensure that your email address, phone number and address are correct. Inform Henry Fischer of any errors at email@example.com. If you are not receiving our emails, let Dave Morrow know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We continue to hold our bimonthly meetings with guest speakers using Zoom at 11:00 am on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month. You will receive an eBlast about each meeting with the name of the speaker and the link that you click on to join the Zoom meeting with your computer, tablet or smart phone. Should you be uncomfortable using Zoom, you can call in and listen on your phone, or you can contact us for help with Zoom. Feel free to invite guests to these meetings. You can forward the eBlast with the Zoom invitation to your guest or ask Dave Morrow to do it for you. Having good turnouts for these meetings is important and helps us attract quality speakers.
- The Readers are holding their book club meetings via Zoom.
- The investment club is meeting via conference call at 9:00 am on the fourth Tuesday of the month. Contact Thomas Bidigare at his cell 313 977-0709 or email@example.com.
- The golf group is up and running.
- The tennis group is now playing at the outdoor courts at Grosse Pointe Woods Lake Front Park every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10 am.
Stay safe and let me know if you have any additional ideas to keep the club intact until the world returns to normalcy.