Next event coming soon!
Senior Men’s Club of Grosse Pointe Foundation
What do we do?
The SMCGP Foundation focuses overall on key areas in the community, such as, education, health, and support for the elderly. In addition, we select specific sub categories each year. This enables us to be consistent and still have flexibility.
How can you participate?
The 2 easiest ways are to bequeath an amount in your will or to send a check to SMCGP, 32 Lakeshore Rd., Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236. Either way you are providing service to the Grosse Pointe Community that will have a long-lasting effect.
Grosse Pointe Chamber of Commerce News
As a reciprocal arrangement with Grosse Pointe Chamber of Commerce, we are adding a link to their website, Click here for the current Grosse Pointe Chamber of Commerce website, they have a large number of activities and you’ll find the information very entertaining.
Pointes Area Assisted Transportation Service
Available to SMCGP for Lunches and Events
- Need transportation assistance from your home to and from the GP War Memorial for a reasonable price?
- Service area – anyone bounded by 11 Mile Rd, Gratiot, Alter, and Jefferson
- Pricing – within Grosse Pointes or Harper Woods is $3.00 each way
- 8 Mile to 11 Mile and Kelly to Gratiot $4.00 each way
- Reservations – Please call Monday through Friday 7:30AM – 2:00 PM
313 343 2580 (cancellations use same number)
As a reciprocal arrangement with Services for Older Citizens (SOC), we are adding a link to their website, click here for the current SOC website (SOC), they have a large number of activities and the we think you’ll find the information very entertaining.
Please click the link below to read the details of the events being held at the Neighborhood Club in the April edition of the Neighborhood Club newsletter.